WILLYS OVERLAND JEEPSTER CLUB Est. 1966
Officers Phone #'s on Pg. 2 of JeepsterNews.
Signed in as:
After years and $$$ into this project, a major body failure has developed which has resulted in the owner deciding to part-out the car.
* Newly rebuilt L134 engine –driven 5 miles, runs excellent, complete with manifolds and carburetor.
* New interior ,marine quality black pleated with yellow piping
*New gauge cluster assembly
* New deluxe steering wheel with center piece
* 4 new tires
* 4 refurbished black wheels
* Re-cored radiator
* New clutch , pressure plate-has 5 miles on it
· Many good body parts
* New plastic replacement fuel tank
Hull Massachusetts is a seaside community north of Boston.
* Please call for photos & to discuss pricing.
Bruce Carr - WOJC Member #3199
4 Prospect Ave
Hull, MA 02045
Willys Overland Jeepster Club:
Founded in the Ohio USA area in 1966, the club is an organization of men and women who wish to maintain, restore and enjoy the 1948-1951 Jeepster Model built by Willys Overland at Toledo, Ohio.
Copyright © 2018 Willys Overland Jeepster Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder